Terms of Agreement Between the Festival Vendor/Entity and the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation:
Date of Event:
October 19, 2019
There are several booth space options. Please read each option before committing.
Non-Profit, Craft, Business and Political Booth (Non-Food Vendors):
- All are limited to a 10 ft. X 10 ft tent. A vendor may supply their own tent, tables and chairs or rent the items from the festival for an additional fee as specified below.
- For spaces larger than 10 ft. X 10 ft. the vendor will need to purchase multiple spaces for their oversized booth.
Food Vendor Booth Space:
- No booth sharing is permitted.
- Limited to a 10 ft. X 20 ft. Area – (to include a maximum tent size of 10 ft. X 10 ft.). A vendor may supply their own tent, tables and chairs or rent the items from the festival for an additional fee as specified below.
- For spaces larger than 10 ft. X 20 ft. the vendor will need to purchase multiple spaces for their oversized booth.
Zones 1-5: Diamond Head Greens Area (location and layout of Honolulu Pride 2018)- Main Stage, Drink Oasis (alcohol permitted)
Zones 6-7: Shell Lawn (new for 2019)- Keiki & Ohana tent, Health & Wellness area (no alcohol permitted)
- Zone 1-5: $125 (after August 15th: $200)
- Zone 6-7: $75 (after August 15th: $150)
- Zone 1-5: $200 (after August 15th: $350)
- Zone 6-7: $150 (after August 15th: $300)
- Zone 1-5: $350 (after August 15th: $550)
- Zone 6-7: $250 (after August 15th: $450)
- Food Vendor or Food Truck: $500 (after August 15th: $750)
The sum of all signs and banners cannot exceed 18 square feet per vendor space and must be in good taste. Signs and banners exceeding the size requirements or determined to be in bad taste as determined by the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation or Enterprise Services officers must be removed upon notification.
Vendors will be provided 4 Wrist Bands at no charge that will allow entry through Festival VIP Entrance (adjacent to the Main Entrance). Additional wrist bands may be purchased for $20 each.
Setup & Breakdown:
Day before the event- Friday, October 18, 2019 from 2:00 - 6:00 pm early set-up. Vehicles enter through Backstage Gate only.
Day of the event– Saturday, October 19, 2019 set-up begins at 7:00 am. Vechicles may enter through Backstage Gate. Foot traffic permitted through VIP Gate. Gates close at 10:45 am and all vehicles must be out. Booths must be set up by 11:00 am. Gates open again at 11:30 am to foot traffic. Festival Ends at 6:00 pm. Vehicle access will be restored at 6:30 pm for breakdown and must be pau by 7:00 pm.
Failure to remove trash will result in a $150.00 fee.
Food Booths and Food Trucks Only:
- Must provide proof of a general excise tax license.
- Vendor must furnish a food menu with prices for approval by October 1, 2019 deadline.
- Vendor may not sell or give away any beverages without written approval of the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation.
- Vendor must provide a Department of Health temporary food establishment permit application.
- Vendor must provide two (2) trash cans at their booth and remove their trash from the facility. Failure to remove trash will result in a $150.00 fee
- Vendor must provide a certificate of liability insurance showing coverage for comprehensive general liability insurance including products liability with a minimum limit of no less than $300,000 bodily injury, per occurrence and $10,000 property damage, per occurrence listing the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation and the City and County of Honolulu as additional insureds.
The vendor shall indemnify, defend, and forever hold the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation and their volunteers, as well as their sponsors harmless from and against all claims, and actions for personal injury, death, property damage or other legal damage/claims which may be sustained by any and all vendors as a result of and in conjunction with other vendors involved in the above referenced activity, together with any loss, cost, expense including and without limitations, court costs, and attorney fees which the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation may sustain as a result of the event, including limitations, claims by the vendor’s own worker employees or other parties against the aforementioned organizations.
By clicking the check box below, I am the person listed in the Name fields above and have read and will abide by all terms listed here.